Thursday, July 30, 2009

Going Raw: Day 11

This will be a very short one as I'm in a pretty lousy state right now and blogging is the last thing on my mind.

I pretty much had to cut communication with my friend, the alcoholic. It hurts like hell. I feel like I'm abandoning him and all I want to do is cry and be there for him. Ultimately, I know it's for the best but why does doing the right thing hurt so much?

In food news: something I ate last night didn't sit well with me. It was either the smoothie I had at Custom Smoothie while I was at work (seeing as I spilled the one I made on its way out of the fridge) or the fact that I had more watermelon after dinner. I just don't learn, do I? I know I shouldn't but it just calls to me but I really wanted the kelp noodles and cashew alfredo for dinner last night. So I caved and had the watermelon. Boy was my stomach not happy with me this morning. It's just that I stop eating by like 7:00 or 7:30 and since I only have dinner at like 6:00, there's no way I can wait to digest that before having watermelon. Hmmm...I should find out how long I have to wait after eating a meal to have melon...might be useful information.

Other than that, I think I'm about to start a love affair with kelp noodles. They are by far the BEST pasta substitute I have ever had! And boy were they delish with the alfredo! I think I may just have to have them every single night. I definitely recommend them!

I feel like there's more to say but my mind is in like ten different places right now so no single thought is staying put long enough for me to write it down. And on that note, I think we'll call this a wrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment