Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Digestion Problems Once Again

I'm feeling so off today. I don't know what's going on but pretty much since last Thursday's stomach flu, I just haven't been feeling my best and I don't know what to do! I know my digestion is way out of whack and my IBS is back with a vengeance. Ugh! Not to mention the fact that I'm just tired all of the time now! I feel like I did before I went Raw and that is not a good thing. Maybe I'll try eating a smaller lunch tomorrow and see what happens...I'll halve my salad or something. I've finally got my water intake to an adequate level since Thursday so I'm pretty sure I'm not dehydrated anymore. It's pretty amazing how your body can get better and you feel great so subtly that you hardly even notice the difference but you feel crappy the second something gets skewed. I should probably have been a little bit more diligent about weaning myself back onto real food after getting sick, but that's just me...I dive right in.

I'm going to hot hatha yoga tonight so hopefully that will help with my digestion issues. I just want to go back to feeling good. I really don't like this lousy, gassy and bloated feeling. This could also be due to the fact that I'm about to start my cycle which would explain the bloating, the abdominal pain (not cramps, just upper abdominals), the exhaustion and most notably...the irritability. Whatever it is, I really don't like it; I'm not comfortable and I'm definitely not happy or glowing, I just want to crawl into bed and cry...

Hmmmmmmmm...that does sound suspiciously like PMS.

No comments:

Post a Comment