Thursday, September 17, 2009

An Apology

I would like to offer my most sincere apology for being absent as of late. To say the least, it's been a crazy week. It's my last one at my full-time job, I'm training a new girl to take over for my position, I'm trying to get things figured out with school and I'm still trying to figure out what to do with Finn during this time. It's been hectic so I haven't had a lot of time to sit down this week and really write down everything that's been going on. I do have some recipes to share that I experimented with this week but those will have to wait until I have more than 15 minutes on the computer. You can look forward to raw barfi and an orange glaze.

As far as my insanity work-outs are going: pretty damn well! I'm almost done with week two and I caught a glimpse of my legs in the mirror last night and I have to say I'm impressed. They're starting to get some of that definition back and I can actually see muscle again! Of course, my legs are always the second thing to get fit/lose weight (my face is the first and boobs are third =P). But I'm happy with this progress because it proves to me that something is happening and if I keep going then everything else will shape up as well. I don't know what I'm going to do when school starts up again. This month shouldn't be a problem but next month, when the workouts get harder and longer it may pose more of a problem. I may just have to decide to go slower next month and not workout every day...just the days I don't have to work. Or even possibly just repeat the first month and wait until break to finish the second month. Regardless, as terrified as I am of what's to come in the second month, I am determined to finish this program...even if it takes a little longer than I had originally planned. I just can't wait to finally see my stomach start to go away at last! That, more than anything else, will give me the most self-confidence.

Again, my sincerest apology and I will try to post again soon with the recipes. TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment